Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » CodnArt Coven ×=°°=× Scratchtober Event! ×=°°=× Gametesting Services! ×=°°=× Badges With Your Order! [RSS Feed]
pompom454
Scratcher
100+ posts

CodnArt Coven ×=°°=× Scratchtober Event! ×=°°=× Gametesting Services! ×=°°=× Badges With Your Order!

froggy12010 wrote:

pompom454 wrote:

AstraLunI wrote:

We cant just delete an order we barely have any customers. I think we should keep it until the deadline is passed and inform the customer
tbh thats pretty cheap for a small shop
if you want a shop to grow, just do an order that you might not be willing to do. i might even tell my friends about this shop if you do it. just doing an order is enough for a good review, even if it isnt too much
I'm not doing it it looks sus to me
did you put it through virustotal? it looks clean albeit a false positive

froggy12010
Scratcher
100+ posts

CodnArt Coven ×=°°=× Scratchtober Event! ×=°°=× Gametesting Services! ×=°°=× Badges With Your Order!

pompom454 wrote:

froggy12010 wrote:

pompom454 wrote:

AstraLunI wrote:

We cant just delete an order we barely have any customers. I think we should keep it until the deadline is passed and inform the customer
if you want a shop to grow, just do an order that you might not be willing to do. i might even tell my friends about this shop if you do it. just doing an order is enough for a good review, even if it isnt too much
IT BETTER NOT BE A VIRUS I AM DOWNLOADING IT
dont worry, its been made by great srb2 community members and has been widely used
whats srb2

Froggy12010
Owner of the CodnArt Coven
pompom454
Scratcher
100+ posts

froggy12010 wrote:

pompom454 wrote:

froggy12010 wrote:

pompom454 wrote:

AstraLunI wrote:

dont worry, its been made by great srb2 community members and has been widely used
whats srb2
a sonic fangame thats been in development for 20 years. its built a rep and is the first 3d sonic fangame (well, considered the first 3d sonic fangame). kartmaker is for srb2kart, a fork of srb2 2.1's source code (note that drrr (dr robotniks ring racers) is a fork of the latest srb2 version, 2.2)

froggy12010
Scratcher
100+ posts

pompom454 wrote:

froggy12010 wrote:

pompom454 wrote:

froggy12010 wrote:

pompom454 wrote:

AstraLunI wrote:

whats srb2
a sonic fangame thats been in development for 20 years. its built a rep and is the first 3d sonic fangame (well, considered the first 3d sonic fangame). kartmaker is for srb2kart, a fork of srb2 2.1's source code (note that drrr (dr robotniks ring racers) is a fork of the latest srb2 version, 2.2)
sorry I atleast wont do something for another game

Last edited by froggy12010 (Oct. 8, 2024 20:28:36)

Froggy12010
pompom454
Scratcher
100+ posts

froggy12010 wrote:

so just srb2kart? or no?

WhimsicalWanderer
Scratcher
24 posts

pompom454 wrote:

froggy12010 wrote:

so just srb2kart? or no?

Last edited by WhimsicalWanderer (Oct. 8, 2024 20:40:56)

froggy12010
Scratcher
100+ posts

pompom454 wrote:

froggy12010 wrote:

so just srb2kart? or no?
no other games im doing im not doing anything off of scratch

Froggy12010
QwertyMissed287
Scratcher
100+ posts

WhimsicalWanderer wrote:

Username : Whimsical Wander
What do you want done? : a banner
What do you want in it? ( describe in detail ) : nice blue and red with a gradient and some sparkles with text saying Scratch haven coming in from the side and at the bottom coming out from the other side saying order now
Deadline : 6 weeks
How should we contact you? : on my profile
Have you read all of the rules? : yes
Are you following this forum? You have to be :yes
Other: nothing else!
Taken

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
“If you can't fly then run, if you can't run then walk, if you can't walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.” MLK
Staff at Cityshop, CodnArt Coven, Fantasy Fabulous Flag Makers, and owner of The Space Shop

QwertyMissed287
Scratcher
100+ posts

AstraLunI wrote:

ACTIVITY CHECK!!! QUOTE TO RESPOND!!! 8th of October — 10th of October
Has Not Responded
Ballerina
Qwerty
Squash
Responded
Froggy
Dont worry im here

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
“If you can't fly then run, if you can't run then walk, if you can't walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.” MLK
Staff at Cityshop, CodnArt Coven, Fantasy Fabulous Flag Makers, and owner of The Space Shop

AstraLunI
Scratcher
100+ posts

WhimsicalWanderer wrote:

pompom454 wrote:

froggy12010 wrote:

so just srb2kart? or no?
Froggy? Is this you? This account has been weirdly only around this shop. And has been replying weridly to comments not related to them.

Ayyy Glad to see ya! Hope your doing alright! Also, Mind Scrolling Down?

NEVER WORK AT A ROBLOX MCDONALDS I BEG YOU YOUR GONNA REGRET IT.

- AstraLunI, Person Who Worked At A Roblox McDonalds.
balleriana_coder
Scratcher
500+ posts

AstraLunI wrote:

ACTIVITY CHECK!!! QUOTE TO RESPOND!!! 8th of October — 10th of October
Has Not Responded
Ballerina
Qwerty
Squash
Responded
Froggy
Active

Join or order today (banner is clickable)
scratch_hellopizza
Scratcher
100+ posts

Owner Username : scratch_hellopizza
Shop Name : Creative Corner Shop
Shop Banner : https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/150x100q70/922/qqXpkd.png
Shop Link : https://scratch-mit-edu.ezproxy.canberra.edu.au/discuss/topic/782353/
Why Should We Partner : If you have a order that cannot be completed, you can forward it to us.
extraterrestrialguy
Scratcher
91 posts

Username : extraterrestrialguy
What job(s) do you want? : i want to be a game tester!!
Why should we hire you? ( describe in detail ) : i want to game test so that others can improve by the rating i give them, if people don't get their game tested, how will they ever know how to make it better? so i want to help out with this shop and make scratch forums a better place while helping the community.
Have you worked at other shops/federations?: yes i have, i now work in space shop and I have now founded one.
How often are you active? i guess 4-6 days a week
Can you show us some work examples? ( atleast one ) : i am learning from the comments of https://scratch-mit-edu.ezproxy.canberra.edu.au/projects/1050590070/
Are You Following The Shops Topic? : Yes ofc
Do you want a nickname? if so, what should we call you? ( completely optional ) : extguy (short for username)
Other : in the work examples please look at the comments

This is my siggy

- o -
say hi to connector!

Scratch Wiki editor as of now and 1 year veteran (1 year on old account)
AstraLunI
Scratcher
100+ posts

extraterrestrialguy wrote:

Username : extraterrestrialguy
What job(s) do you want? : i want to be a game tester!!
Why should we hire you? ( describe in detail ) : i want to game test so that others can improve by the rating i give them, if people don't get their game tested, how will they ever know how to make it better? so i want to help out with this shop and make scratch forums a better place while helping the community.
Have you worked at other shops/federations?: yes i have, i now work in space shop and I have now founded one.
How often are you active? i guess 4-6 days a week
Can you show us some work examples? ( atleast one ) : i am learning from the comments of https://scratch-mit-edu.ezproxy.canberra.edu.au/projects/1050590070/
Are You Following The Shops Topic? : Yes ofc
Do you want a nickname? if so, what should we call you? ( completely optional ) : extguy (short for username)
Other : in the work examples please look at the comments
For Gametesting work examples are not needed but okay.
Accepted

extraterrestrialguy
Scratcher
91 posts

AstraLunI wrote:

extraterrestrialguy wrote:

-snip-
For Gametesting work examples are not needed but okay.
Accepted
thanks!

This is my siggy

- o -
say hi to connector!

Scratch Wiki editor as of now and 1 year veteran (1 year on old account)
AstraLunI
Scratcher
100+ posts

scratch_hellopizza wrote:

Owner Username : scratch_hellopizza
Shop Name : Creative Corner Shop
Shop Banner : https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/150x100q70/922/qqXpkd.png
Shop Link : https://scratch-mit-edu.ezproxy.canberra.edu.au/discuss/topic/782353/
Why Should We Partner : If you have a order that cannot be completed, you can forward it to us.
Accepted We wish you good luck!

QwertyMissed287
Scratcher
100+ posts

AstraLunI wrote:

Music ( Scratch Lab ) ( Da_BFBM_shop )

Space shop also makes music by the way

Last edited by QwertyMissed287 (Oct. 11, 2024 11:07:56)

AstraLunI
Scratcher
100+ posts

QwertyMissed287 wrote:

AstraLunI wrote:

Music ( Scratch Lab ) ( Da_BFBM_shop )

Space shop also makes music by the way
oh, Okay!

froggy12010
Scratcher
100+ posts

AstraLunI wrote:

WhimsicalWanderer wrote:

pompom454 wrote:

froggy12010 wrote:

so just srb2kart? or no?
Froggy? Is this you? This account has been weirdly only around this shop. And has been replying weridly to comments not related to them.
No?

Froggy12010
AstraLunI
Scratcher
100+ posts

froggy12010 wrote:

AstraLunI wrote:

WhimsicalWanderer wrote:

pompom454 wrote:

froggy12010 wrote:

so just srb2kart? or no?
No?
idk, you use alt accs a bit just to get gain more reviews..
Username : froggy12010
Who Took Your Order? :
What Did You Order? : A icecream cone with sause
How Was The Service On A Scale Of 1-10? : 10/10
On A Scale Of 1-10 ( slow - fast ) How Fast Did You Get It? : 10/10
Rate The Result Of Your Order On A Scale Of 1-10. : 10/10
Would You Come Back?: Yes

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » CodnArt Coven ×=°°=× Scratchtober Event! ×=°°=× Gametesting Services! ×=°°=× Badges With Your Order! [RSS Feed]