Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » CodnArt Coven ×=°°=× Scratchtober Event! ×=°°=× Gametesting Services! ×=°°=× Badges With Your Order! [RSS Feed]
froggy12010
Scratcher
100+ posts

CodnArt Coven ×=°°=× Scratchtober Event! ×=°°=× Gametesting Services! ×=°°=× Badges With Your Order!

AstraLunI wrote:

froggy12010 wrote:

@astaluni can you add to rules saying No making us download stuff and can you warn @pompom454
anything in the rules that has been added BEFORE someone broke the rule cannot be warned.
Ok

Froggy12010
Owner of the CodnArt Coven
pompom454
Scratcher
100+ posts

CodnArt Coven ×=°°=× Scratchtober Event! ×=°°=× Gametesting Services! ×=°°=× Badges With Your Order!

froggy12010 wrote:

Hey we will have to warn you for making us download I forgot about that but I will add it to the rules
i mean then again, the program is only for the making of the wad (i handle that) the only thing you'll (or anyone) will be doing is the sprites. i.e. the sprites are refs

Floofy-worm
Scratcher
22 posts

Username : @Floofy-worm
What job(s) do you want? : Artist
Why should we hire you? ( describe in detail ) : I can complete art relatively quickly (3-7 days usually) and I've been on scrach for almost 3 years (on another account called @atleastthisnottaken)
Have you worked at other shops/federations? No
How often are you active? Almost every day
Can you show us some work examples? ( atleast one ) : https://scratch-mit-edu.ezproxy.canberra.edu.au/projects/1045635733/ https://scratch-mit-edu.ezproxy.canberra.edu.au/projects/1070372715/
https://scratch-mit-edu.ezproxy.canberra.edu.au/projects/1068318773/
Are You Following The Shops Topic? : I think so, I'm not sure what studio it is
Do you want a nickname? if so, what should we call you? ( completely optional ) : Worm
Other : I can animate a bit but I only use scratch to do art so I cant use fancy effects and stuff, and I don't really have much experience with scratch forums.

when I receive [Food]
say [Oooh nommy]

Professional Argument starter Debater
Chaotic neutral
( I'm not actually a professional anything, I'm just an artist)
when I receive [Food]
if <Tasty> then   
say [Mm]
else
think [Why has this deplorable scrap of food been fed to me, outrageous]
end
Floofy-worm
Scratcher
22 posts

Floofy-worm wrote:

Why should we hire you? ( describe in detail ) : I can complete art relatively quickly (3-7 days usually) and I've been on scrach for almost 3 years (on another account called @atleastthisnottaken)
Can you show us some work examples? ( atleast one ) : https://scratch-mit-edu.ezproxy.canberra.edu.au/projects/1045635733/ https://scratch-mit-edu.ezproxy.canberra.edu.au/projects/1070372715/
Do you want a nickname? if so, what should we call you? ( completely optional ) : Worm
Other : I can animate a bit but I only use scratch to do art so I cant use fancy effects and stuff, and I don't really have much experience with scratch forums.

when I receive [Food]
say [Oooh nommy]

uh how do you bump

Professional Argument starter Debater
Chaotic neutral
( I'm not actually a professional anything, I'm just an artist)
when I receive [Food]
if <Tasty> then   
say [Mm]
else
think [Why has this deplorable scrap of food been fed to me, outrageous]
end
AstraLunI
Scratcher
100+ posts

Floofy-worm wrote:

when I receive [Food]
say [Oooh nommy]
Checking

Ayyy Glad to see ya! Hope your doing alright! Also, Mind Scrolling Down?

NEVER WORK AT A ROBLOX MCDONALDS I BEG YOU YOUR GONNA REGRET IT.

- AstraLunI, Person Who Worked At A Roblox McDonalds.
AstraLunI
Scratcher
100+ posts

Floofy-worm wrote:

Floofy-worm wrote:

when I receive [Food]
say [Oooh nommy]

uh how do you bump
Sorry, Declined,

First Of All, Nothing Is Wrong With Your Form! And Your Art Is So Good I Dont Even Have A Word To Describe It,

Second, Take A Look At The Staff Page And You Should See The Requirements To Join.

Third, I See Your New To The Forums So Ill Explain,

Bumping Is When The Shop Is Not On The Front Page Or Its Been 24 hours Since The Last Bump You Bump It.
As of my knowledge Bump Means “ Bring Up My Post ” implying Bring The Post To The First Page.

To Follow The Topic You Should See A Button At The Bottom Saying “ Follow Discussion ” Click That And You Should Be Following The Topic.

For Now, Until you meet the requirements you cannot join, But, When you meet the requirements you may submit a form again and likely you should be accepted. ( unless there is a change in rules )

Regards, Astra.

bRuHbRuHmEmEmAn
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hi there Astra! I gave my shop some new partnering perks. Feel free to take a look at them, and if you want, I can fill out a form here or you can fill out a form there–whichever you like. However, as you are the co-owner, you will not be receiving priority on your future orders.

“Sometimes you have to play a long time to be able to play like yourself.”

- Miles Davis
Hi, I'm a Requests forum roamer and shop owner. I'm familiar with Python, however, I don't use it often. I'm a clarinetist, pianist, music producer (I use Soundtrap), a not-so-great artist, and most of all, Canadian . I like to listen to jazz, and even if it isn't jazz, I'll probably still like it if it has a swingy tune or any jazz instruments. Or both.

As for my username, it's an old one I made when I was 8 or 9, and I'm too lazy to move accounts.

If you have any questions about me, ask me in my profile. I'll try to answer when I can.
“Always look ahead, but never look back.”

- Miles Davis
froggy12010
Scratcher
100+ posts

bRuHbRuHmEmEmAn wrote:

Hi there Astra! I gave my shop some new partnering perks. Feel free to take a look at them, and if you want, I can fill out a form here or you can fill out a form there–whichever you like. However, as you are the co-owner, you will not be receiving priority on your future orders.
My co owner and me will be checking them out thanks for letting us know as I am the owner of this shop!

Froggy12010
AstraLunI
Scratcher
100+ posts

bRuHbRuHmEmEmAn wrote:

alright, thanks for informing. ill be sure to check it out.

Last edited by AstraLunI (Oct. 8, 2024 19:12:34)

AstraLunI
Scratcher
100+ posts

pompom454 wrote:

Username : pompom454
What do you want done? : Globox (the Rayman character) for SRB2Kart, you'll need kartmaker (download here).
What do you want in it? ( describe in detail ) : Any painting program is fine, though I recommend Libresprite or Aesprite. Libresprite is free and open source so if you haven't bought Aesprite, use Libresprite.
Deadline : 6 days sounds reasonable for SRB2Kart sprites. If you ever get confused, tell me and I should help!
How should we contact you? : This forum, or my profile
Have you read all of the rules? : Yes
Are you following this forum? You have to be : Yes
Other: Just open up KC_example (any of them) and you should see sprites.png. It should be in the style of Dr. Robotnik's Ring Racers, and Globox should look green so then he can be recolored in game
Bumping this order.

WhimsicalWanderer
Scratcher
24 posts

Username : Whimsical Wander
What do you want done? : a banner
What do you want in it? ( describe in detail ) : nice blue and red with a gradient and some sparkles with text saying Scratch haven coming in from the side and at the bottom coming out from the other side saying order now
Deadline : 6 weeks
How should we contact you? : on my profile
Have you read all of the rules? : yes
Are you following this forum? You have to be :yes
Other: nothing else!
froggy12010
Scratcher
100+ posts

AstraLunI wrote:

pompom454 wrote:

What do you want done? : Globox (the Rayman character) for SRB2Kart, you'll need kartmaker (download here).
What do you want in it? ( describe in detail ) : Any painting program is fine, though I recommend Libresprite or Aesprite. Libresprite is free and open source so if you haven't bought Aesprite, use Libresprite.
Deadline : 6 days sounds reasonable for SRB2Kart sprites. If you ever get confused, tell me and I should help!
Other: Just open up KC_example (any of them) and you should see sprites.png. It should be in the style of Dr. Robotnik's Ring Racers, and Globox should look green so then he can be recolored in game
Bumping this order.
I dont want our staff downloading something delete this order thanks

Froggy12010
AstraLunI
Scratcher
100+ posts

ACTIVITY CHECK!!! QUOTE TO RESPOND!!! 8th of October — 10th of October
Has Not Responded
Ballerina
Qwerty
Squash
Responded
Froggy

Last edited by AstraLunI (Oct. 8, 2024 19:53:32)

AstraLunI
Scratcher
100+ posts

froggy12010 wrote:

AstraLunI wrote:

pompom454 wrote:

Bumping this order.
I dont want our staff downloading something delete this order thanks
We cant just delete an order we barely have any customers. I think we should keep it until the deadline is passed and inform the customer

froggy12010
Scratcher
100+ posts

AstraLunI wrote:

ACTIVITY CHECK!!! QUOTE TO RESPOND!!! 8th of October — 10th of October
Has Not Responded
Ballerina
Qwerty
Squash
Froggy
Responded
here!

Froggy12010
pompom454
Scratcher
100+ posts

AstraLunI wrote:

We cant just delete an order we barely have any customers. I think we should keep it until the deadline is passed and inform the customer
tbh thats pretty cheap for a small shop
if you want a shop to grow, just do an order that you might not be willing to do. i might even tell my friends about this shop if you do it. just doing an order is enough for a good review, even if it isnt too much

AstraLunI
Scratcher
100+ posts

pompom454 wrote:

AstraLunI wrote:

if you want a shop to grow, just do an order that you might not be willing to do. i might even tell my friends about this shop if you do it. just doing an order is enough for a good review, even if it isnt too much
i dont mean it like that, i meant if any staff is willing to take it before the deadline ends we should keep it.

froggy12010
Scratcher
100+ posts

pompom454 wrote:

AstraLunI wrote:

IT BETTER NOT BE A VIRUS I AM DOWNLOADING IT

Froggy12010
pompom454
Scratcher
100+ posts

froggy12010 wrote:

pompom454 wrote:

AstraLunI wrote:

IT BETTER NOT BE A VIRUS I AM DOWNLOADING IT
dont worry, its been made by great srb2 community members and has been widely used

froggy12010
Scratcher
100+ posts

pompom454 wrote:

AstraLunI wrote:

I'm not doing it it looks sus to me

Froggy12010
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » CodnArt Coven ×=°°=× Scratchtober Event! ×=°°=× Gametesting Services! ×=°°=× Badges With Your Order! [RSS Feed]