Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » CodnArt Coven ×=°°=× Scratchtober Event! ×=°°=× Gametesting Services! ×=°°=× Badges With Your Order! [RSS Feed]
bRuHbRuHmEmEmAn
Scratcher
500+ posts

CodnArt Coven ×=°°=× Scratchtober Event! ×=°°=× Gametesting Services! ×=°°=× Badges With Your Order!

Hello there! I just wanted to remind you that you still haven't credited me for your banner.

“Sometimes you have to play a long time to be able to play like yourself.”

- Miles Davis
Hi, I'm a Requests forum roamer and shop owner. I'm familiar with Python, however, I don't use it often. I'm a clarinetist, pianist, music producer (I use Soundtrap), a not-so-great artist, and most of all, Canadian . I like to listen to jazz, and even if it isn't jazz, I'll probably still like it if it has a swingy tune or any jazz instruments. Or both.

As for my username, it's an old one I made when I was 8 or 9, and I'm too lazy to move accounts.

If you have any questions about me, ask me in my profile. I'll try to answer when I can.
“Always look ahead, but never look back.”

- Miles Davis
AstraLunI
Scratcher
100+ posts

CodnArt Coven ×=°°=× Scratchtober Event! ×=°°=× Gametesting Services! ×=°°=× Badges With Your Order!

bRuHbRuHmEmEmAn wrote:

Hello there! I just wanted to remind you that you still haven't credited me for your banner.
i think i have in the resources section. ill check and if i havent i shall credit you right away!
yes i have if you meant you want us to credit you in the home page you may tell us

AstraLunI At The Resources Section wrote:

New Banner : https://u.cubeupload.com/BruhOnScratchCoding/codnartcovenbanner.png ( bRuHbRuHmEmEmAn )
Slimmed Old Banner : https://u.cubeupload.com/Stargirl616264/d05IMG4190.jpeg ( ballerina_coder )
Old Banner : https://u.cubeupload.com/Cheseyp500/l5YZMe.png
Bumper : https://u.cubeupload.com/AstraLuni100/1.jpg ( AstraLunI )

Last edited by AstraLunI (Sept. 14, 2024 20:16:55)

Ayyy Glad to see ya! Hope your doing alright! Also, Mind Scrolling Down?

NEVER WORK AT A ROBLOX MCDONALDS I BEG YOU YOUR GONNA REGRET IT.

- AstraLunI, Person Who Worked At A Roblox McDonalds.
bRuHbRuHmEmEmAn
Scratcher
500+ posts

AstraLunI wrote:

bRuHbRuHmEmEmAn wrote:

i think i have in the resources section. ill check and if i havent i shall credit you right away!
yes i have if you meant you want us to credit you in the home page you may tell us

New Banner : https://u.cubeupload.com/BruhOnScratchCoding/codnartcovenbanner.png ( bRuHbRuHmEmEmAn )
Slimmed Old Banner : https://u.cubeupload.com/Stargirl616264/d05IMG4190.jpeg ( ballerina_coder )

Yeah, I was kinda looking for my name in the homepage. I didn't look at the resources section at all. .-.
Just put my @ in small font. That's good.

“Sometimes you have to play a long time to be able to play like yourself.”

- Miles Davis
Hi, I'm a Requests forum roamer and shop owner. I'm familiar with Python, however, I don't use it often. I'm a clarinetist, pianist, music producer (I use Soundtrap), a not-so-great artist, and most of all, Canadian . I like to listen to jazz, and even if it isn't jazz, I'll probably still like it if it has a swingy tune or any jazz instruments. Or both.

As for my username, it's an old one I made when I was 8 or 9, and I'm too lazy to move accounts.

If you have any questions about me, ask me in my profile. I'll try to answer when I can.
“Always look ahead, but never look back.”

- Miles Davis
AstraLunI
Scratcher
100+ posts

bRuHbRuHmEmEmAn wrote:

AstraLunI wrote:

bRuHbRuHmEmEmAn wrote:

Yeah, I was kinda looking for my name in the homepage. I didn't look at the resources section at all. .-.
Just put my @ in small font. That's good.
Alright! I Added Your @ To The Homepage.

AstraLunI
Scratcher
100+ posts

ACTIVITY CHECK!!! QUOTE TO RESPOND!!! 15th Of September — 17th Of September ( anyone who doesnt respond until 16th of september will get notified on there profile and get their activity level deducted. )
Has Not Responded
Responded
froggy12010
balleriana_coder

Last edited by AstraLunI (Sept. 15, 2024 16:25:25)

froggy12010
Scratcher
100+ posts

AstraLunI wrote:

ACTIVITY CHECK!!! QUOTE TO RESPOND!!! 15th Of September — 17th Of September ( anyone who doesnt respond until 16th of september will get notified on there profile and get their activity level deducted. )
Has Not Responded
froggy12010
balleriana_coder
Responded

here

Froggy12010
Owner of the CodnArt Coven
balleriana_coder
Scratcher
500+ posts

Here

Join or order today (banner is clickable)
balleriana_coder
Scratcher
500+ posts

AstraLunI wrote:

Has Not Responded
froggy12010
balleriana_coder
Responded
Here

balleriana_coder
Scratcher
500+ posts

balleriana_coder wrote:

Here
Sry my forums were glitching that’s why it was sent twice

AstraLunI
Scratcher
100+ posts

balleriana_coder wrote:

balleriana_coder wrote:

Here
Sry my forums were glitching that’s why it was sent twice
np

froggy12010
Scratcher
100+ posts

Make like a staff vacation forum

Froggy12010
AstraLunI
Scratcher
100+ posts

froggy12010 wrote:

Make like a staff vacation forum
Added.

2016s4m29
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username : 2016s4m29
What do you want done? : Code
What do you want in it? ( describe in detail ) : A Piece of code for colliding objects on a map
Deadline : 27 September 2024
How should we contact you? : My Profile
Have you read all of the rules? : Yes
Are you following this forum? You have to be : Yes
Other: None

Pro Tip: Highlight This Text And Then Press Ctrl-Shift-Down Arrow to see the rest of my Signature
2016s4m29 | He/Him | Likes Football (or soccer if you prefer) | Follow Me If You Want | Play This | Ocular | Look At This | My Q&A | I Might Be Known On The Forums For This

Directory of funny usernames

Post Milestones:
1st Post
100th Post
200th Post
300th Post

(Certifed Human Badge :D :: list)

Need Code? Go To Code City!

AstraLunI
Scratcher
100+ posts

2016s4m29 wrote:

What do you want in it? ( describe in detail ) : A Piece of code for colliding objects on a map
YAY! AN ORDER! ill put it up

AstraLunI
Scratcher
100+ posts

@froggy12010 your first order to take is here! since your a programmer. if its too hard ill take it.

froggy12010
Scratcher
100+ posts

2016s4m29 wrote:

Can I have more detail please like what map would you like it to be and what colour thanks

Froggy12010
2016s4m29
Scratcher
100+ posts

froggy12010 wrote:

2016s4m29 wrote:

Can I have more detail please like what map would you like it to be and what colour thanks
Its Only The Code Needed For The Order

Pro Tip: Highlight This Text And Then Press Ctrl-Shift-Down Arrow to see the rest of my Signature
2016s4m29 | He/Him | Likes Football (or soccer if you prefer) | Follow Me If You Want | Play This | Ocular | Look At This | My Q&A | I Might Be Known On The Forums For This

Post Milestones:
1st Post
100th Post
200th Post
300th Post

froggy12010
Scratcher
100+ posts

2016s4m29 wrote:

froggy12010 wrote:

2016s4m29 wrote:

ok so do you want it to not be able to go through the object or you do?

Froggy12010
2016s4m29
Scratcher
100+ posts

froggy12010 wrote:

2016s4m29 wrote:

froggy12010 wrote:

2016s4m29 wrote:

ok so do you want it to not be able to go through the object or you do?
It Cant Go Through an object

Post Milestones:
1st Post
100th Post
200th Post
300th Post

froggy12010
Scratcher
100+ posts

bump

Froggy12010
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » CodnArt Coven ×=°°=× Scratchtober Event! ×=°°=× Gametesting Services! ×=°°=× Badges With Your Order! [RSS Feed]