Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » CodnArt Coven ×=°°=× Scratchtober Event! ×=°°=× Gametesting Services! ×=°°=× Badges With Your Order! [RSS Feed]
melll123456
Scratcher
16 posts

CodnArt Coven ×=°°=× Scratchtober Event! ×=°°=× Gametesting Services! ×=°°=× Badges With Your Order!

balleriana_coder wrote:

melll123456 wrote:

where do I place an order?
In this forum thread (if you’re looking for the order form it’s on the first page)
i still cant find it, can you just link it?
balleriana_coder
Scratcher
500+ posts

CodnArt Coven ×=°°=× Scratchtober Event! ×=°°=× Gametesting Services! ×=°°=× Badges With Your Order!

melll123456 wrote:

balleriana_coder wrote:

melll123456 wrote:

In this forum thread (if you’re looking for the order form it’s on the first page)
Sure here

Join or order today (banner is clickable)
AstraLunI
Scratcher
100+ posts

@froggy12010 do we have a new banner or is it another shop cuz i remember seeing codnart coven somewhere ( not here )

Ayyy Glad to see ya! Hope your doing alright! Also, Mind Scrolling Down?

NEVER WORK AT A ROBLOX MCDONALDS I BEG YOU YOUR GONNA REGRET IT.

- AstraLunI, Person Who Worked At A Roblox McDonalds.
melll123456
Scratcher
16 posts

balleriana_coder wrote:

melll123456 wrote:

balleriana_coder wrote:

melll123456 wrote:

Sure here
Ty (:
balleriana_coder
Scratcher
500+ posts

melll123456 wrote:

balleriana_coder wrote:

melll123456 wrote:

balleriana_coder wrote:

melll123456 wrote:

Sure here
Ty (:
Np

Join or order today (banner is clickable)
bRuHbRuHmEmEmAn
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hi there! I saw your banner and thought I'd make a new one for you! If you don't like it, then I'm okay if you don't use it. Here it is!

I'm not primarily a graphic designer, but I still do it. Hope you like (and use) it!

“Sometimes you have to play a long time to be able to play like yourself.”

- Miles Davis
Hi, I'm a Requests forum roamer and shop owner. I'm familiar with Python, however, I don't use it often. I'm a clarinetist, pianist, music producer (I use Soundtrap), a not-so-great artist, and most of all, Canadian . I like to listen to jazz, and even if it isn't jazz, I'll probably still like it if it has a swingy tune or any jazz instruments. Or both.

As for my username, it's an old one I made when I was 8 or 9, and I'm too lazy to move accounts.

If you have any questions about me, ask me in my profile. I'll try to answer when I can.
“Always look ahead, but never look back.”

- Miles Davis
AstraLunI
Scratcher
100+ posts

bRuHbRuHmEmEmAn wrote:

Hi there! I saw your banner and thought I'd make a new one for you! If you don't like it, then I'm okay if you don't use it. Here it is!

I'm not primarily a graphic designer, but I still do it. Hope you like (and use) it!
ayyy thanks! since im the co-owner i should be able to upgrade the banner no problem!

AstraLunI
Scratcher
100+ posts

bRuHbRuHmEmEmAn wrote:

Also, do you possibly still have the background of the banner? i kinda need it. if you can please put it in a scratch project.

bRuHbRuHmEmEmAn
Scratcher
500+ posts

AstraLunI wrote:

bRuHbRuHmEmEmAn wrote:

Also, do you possibly still have the background of the banner? i kinda need it. if you can please put it in a scratch project.
Yeah, I should be able to do that.

- Miles Davis
Hi, I'm a Requests forum roamer and shop owner. I'm familiar with Python, however, I don't use it often. I'm a clarinetist, pianist, music producer (I use Soundtrap), a not-so-great artist, and most of all, Canadian . I like to listen to jazz, and even if it isn't jazz, I'll probably still like it if it has a swingy tune or any jazz instruments. Or both.

As for my username, it's an old one I made when I was 8 or 9, and I'm too lazy to move accounts.

If you have any questions about me, ask me in my profile. I'll try to answer when I can.

- Miles Davis
AstraLunI
Scratcher
100+ posts

bRuHbRuHmEmEmAn wrote:

AstraLunI wrote:

bRuHbRuHmEmEmAn wrote:

Yeah, I should be able to do that.
thanks

bRuHbRuHmEmEmAn
Scratcher
500+ posts

AstraLunI wrote:

-snip-
Alright, here ya go!

- Miles Davis

- Miles Davis
AstraLunI
Scratcher
100+ posts

bRuHbRuHmEmEmAn wrote:

AstraLunI wrote:

-snip-
Alright, here ya go!
alright thanks

AstraLunI
Scratcher
100+ posts

bump

AstraLunI
Scratcher
100+ posts

From Now On ( September 9th Of 2024 ) Anyone Who Applies Will Become A Trainee Instead Of The Job They Asked For.

NOTE : balleriana_coder will not be affected by this quick change as they have joined before this change

Last edited by AstraLunI (Sept. 12, 2024 10:50:45)

froggy12010
Scratcher
100+ posts

AstraLunI wrote:

bRuHbRuHmEmEmAn wrote:

I want it in image shack or cubeupload please I will want to use it

Last edited by froggy12010 (Sept. 11, 2024 19:11:54)

Froggy12010
Owner of the CodnArt Coven
bRuHbRuHmEmEmAn
Scratcher
500+ posts

froggy12010 wrote:

AstraLunI wrote:

bRuHbRuHmEmEmAn wrote:

I want it in image shack or cubeupload please I will want to use it
Sure! The link is here.
[img]https://u.cubeupload.com/BruhOnScratchCoding/codnartcovenbanner.png[/img]

Last edited by bRuHbRuHmEmEmAn (Sept. 11, 2024 21:14:38)

- Miles Davis

- Miles Davis
AstraLunI
Scratcher
100+ posts

test

Last edited by AstraLunI (Sept. 12, 2024 12:28:57)

AstraLunI
Scratcher
100+ posts

Test 2

AstraLunI
Scratcher
100+ posts

froggy12010
Scratcher
100+ posts

Bump

Froggy12010
Owner of the CodnArt Coven
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » CodnArt Coven ×=°°=× Scratchtober Event! ×=°°=× Gametesting Services! ×=°°=× Badges With Your Order! [RSS Feed]