Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » CodnArt Coven ×=°°=× Scratchtober Event! ×=°°=× Gametesting Services! ×=°°=× Badges With Your Order! [RSS Feed]
QwertyMissed287
Scratcher
100+ posts

CodnArt Coven ×=°°=× Scratchtober Event! ×=°°=× Gametesting Services! ×=°°=× Badges With Your Order!

AstraLunI wrote:

QwertyMissed287 wrote:

AstraLunI wrote:

For Those Who Wanna See Some Updates On The Shop! Here.
istg our shops have been so dry Ive had one order and 40 posts. I also need staff I have 3 including me
huh? on the staff page theres only 2?
updated I forgot to change it
I messed up King no edit

Last edited by QwertyMissed287 (Oct. 4, 2024 01:11:28)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
“If you can't fly then run, if you can't run then walk, if you can't walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.” MLK
Staff at Cityshop, CodnArt Coven, Fantasy Fabulous Flag Makers, and owner of The Space Shop

froggy12010
Scratcher
100+ posts

CodnArt Coven ×=°°=× Scratchtober Event! ×=°°=× Gametesting Services! ×=°°=× Badges With Your Order!

AstraLunI wrote:

New Service :
Game Testing.

Quote This To Become One.
I want to be a coder and a game tester!

Froggy12010
Owner of the CodnArt Coven
AstraLunI
Scratcher
100+ posts

froggy12010 wrote:

AstraLunI wrote:

New Service :
Game Testing.

your alrwady a coder.

Ayyy Glad to see ya! Hope your doing alright! Also, Mind Scrolling Down?

NEVER WORK AT A ROBLOX MCDONALDS I BEG YOU YOUR GONNA REGRET IT.

- AstraLunI, Person Who Worked At A Roblox McDonalds.
balleriana_coder
Scratcher
500+ posts

froggy12010 wrote:

AstraLunI wrote:

New Service :
Game Testing.

I think it would be cool

Join or order today (banner is clickable)
froggy12010
Scratcher
100+ posts

@balleriana_coder thanks alot do you want to be a game tester you are doing so good at the shop!

Froggy12010
balleriana_coder
Scratcher
500+ posts

froggy12010 wrote:

@balleriana_coder thanks alot do you want to be a game tester you are doing so good at the shop!
Sure and ty

froggy12010
Scratcher
100+ posts

balleriana_coder wrote:

froggy12010 wrote:

Sure and ty
ok

Froggy12010
QwertyMissed287
Scratcher
100+ posts

froggy12010 wrote:

Could I be a game tester also I have the review for the game here
Game Review Form

Username:
Maker of Game:
Game type:
Game link:
Quality(1-10): /10
Design(1-10): /10
Overall(1-10): /10

Last edited by QwertyMissed287 (Oct. 4, 2024 22:23:23)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
“If you can't fly then run, if you can't run then walk, if you can't walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward.” MLK
Staff at Cityshop, CodnArt Coven, Fantasy Fabulous Flag Makers, and owner of The Space Shop

AstraLunI
Scratcher
100+ posts

QwertyMissed287 wrote:

froggy12010 wrote:

Could I be a game tester also I have the review for the game here
Game Review Form

Username:
Maker of Game:
Game type:
Game link:
Quality(1-10): /10
Design(1-10): /10
Overall(1-10): /10
Thanks! and yes you can be one

pompom454
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username : pompom454
What do you want done? : Globox (the Rayman character) for SRB2Kart, you'll need kartmaker (download here).
What do you want in it? ( describe in detail ) : Any painting program is fine, though I recommend Libresprite or Aesprite. Libresprite is free and open source so if you haven't bought Aesprite, use Libresprite.
Deadline : 6 days sounds reasonable for SRB2Kart sprites. If you ever get confused, tell me and I should help!
How should we contact you? : This forum, or my profile
Have you read all of the rules? : Yes
Are you following this forum? You have to be : Yes
Other: Just open up KC_example (any of them) and you should see sprites.png. It should be in the style of Dr. Robotnik's Ring Racers, and Globox should look green so then he can be recolored in game

Last edited by pompom454 (Oct. 6, 2024 12:04:55)

froggy12010
Scratcher
100+ posts

pompom454 wrote:

What do you want done? : Globox (the Rayman character) for SRB2Kart, you'll need kartmaker (download here). Just open up KC_example (any of them) and you should see sprites.png. It should be in the style of Dr. Robotnik's Ring Racers, and Globox should look green so then he can be recolored in game.
What do you want in it? ( describe in detail ) : Any painting program is fine, though I recommend Libresprite or Aesprite. Libresprite is free and open source so if you haven't bought Aesprite, use Libresprite.
Deadline : 6 days sounds reasonable for SRB2Kart sprites. If you ever get confused, tell me and I should help!
Other: none
the want you what done is just like 1 word like game review, code and art thanks please edit your order to make it readable

Froggy12010
pompom454
Scratcher
100+ posts

pompom454 wrote:

What do you want done? : Globox (the Rayman character) for SRB2Kart, you'll need kartmaker (download here).
Other: Just open up KC_example (any of them) and you should see sprites.png. It should be in the style of Dr. Robotnik's Ring Racers, and Globox should look green so then he can be recolored in game
this readable now????

froggy12010
Scratcher
100+ posts

pompom454 wrote:

pompom454 wrote:

this readable now????
Thanks I’m not a artist for this shop but I will ask one to take your order

Froggy12010
AstraLunI
Scratcher
100+ posts

pugusialove
Scratcher
97 posts

How is that a request? It already exists, doesn't it?

Your local artist, nerd, animal lover and climate activist who is your far relative. It's a me, pugusialove!
AstraLunI
Scratcher
100+ posts

pugusialove wrote:

How is that a request? It already exists, doesn't it?
?

froggy12010
Scratcher
100+ posts

froggy12010 wrote:

pompom454 wrote:

pompom454 wrote:

this readable now????
Thanks I’m not a artist for this shop but I will ask one to take your order
Hey we will have to warn you for making us download I forgot about that but I will add it to the rules

Froggy12010
froggy12010
Scratcher
100+ posts

@astaluni can you add to rules saying No making us download stuff and can you warn @pompom454

Froggy12010
balleriana_coder
Scratcher
500+ posts

froggy12010 wrote:

@astaluni can you add to rules saying No making us download stuff and can you warn @pompom454
I personally think he dosen’t need a warning as it wasn’t in the rules before but just let him know about the change in rules

AstraLunI
Scratcher
100+ posts

froggy12010 wrote:

anything in the rules that has been added BEFORE someone broke the rule cannot be warned.

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » CodnArt Coven ×=°°=× Scratchtober Event! ×=°°=× Gametesting Services! ×=°°=× Badges With Your Order! [RSS Feed]