Discuss Scratch

mrbananaSJ
Scratcher
18 posts

2 new sports games coming May 2019

I am back with a plan for soccer and baseball games coming this May. Please post what you want to be in the games by April 1st 2019. Please make another Scratch sub-forum about this to attract other peoples attention. I will also pick some very lucky, very popular , and top-best Scratchers to help me with game names and ideas. Releasing Soon!
openPoll
Scratcher
1000+ posts

This isn't a topic for suggesting ideas to your game - It's for Scratch as a whole.
If you want to do that, post a topic about it in the Show and Tell forum.

Moi? Whaddya wahnt from moi?

——

Inactive Scratcher • making memes wen??? • define defineI have Robux >:)1,000+ hours on Splatoon 2 • 250+ hours on Pokémon White • 100+ hours on MinecraftAn 8 bit remix I love • i have lots game • too lazy to make rainbows • still a proud Windows 7 user
Paddle2See
Scratch Team
1000+ posts

I'll move this over to the “Project Ideas” section for you - that's a better fit for this kind of topic

Scratch Team Member, kayak and pickleball enthusiast, cat caregiver.

This is my forum signature! On a forum post, it is okay for Scratchers to advertise in their forum signature. The signature is the stuff that shows up below the horizontal line on the post. It will show up on every post I make.
(credit to Za-Chary)

;
mrbananaSJ
Scratcher
18 posts

A ScratchPRIME is going to be hosted by me this year in the fall
mrbananaSJ
Scratcher
18 posts

Xottles adventure ssss please expect spring 2020
xottles adventure is a platform shooter game get public beta in early 2020
we will start dev soon
mrbananaSJ
Scratcher
18 posts

check out my very funny project at https://scratch-mit-edu.ezproxy.canberra.edu.au/projects/323048307/
you will LOVE IT
mrbananaSJ
Scratcher
18 posts

i am changing my sub forum up a bit