Discuss Scratch

roadtripgames
New Scratcher
1 post

Hello everyone!

Hello everyone! I've never talked in a forum before so I'm not sure how best to introduce myself, but I'm Roadtrip. I've uploaded a few art projects already but I joined to learn how to code games. I have a lot of original characters and ideas, and I hope to show off more of them in the future I hope you're all doing well and I'm happy to be here!

Beep beep
KitKat341b
Scratcher
62 posts

Hello everyone!

Hello! Welcome to Scratch! It's great that you'd like to learn coding since a lot of people get confused and give up on the first try. If you ever need help with something, I'll try my best to help you! I'm excited to see what you create!
Scratch On,
KitKat341b

Welcome to Kumquat Rehabilitation Center! Kumquats come here to learn how to not eat signatures!

Kumquat resting grounds
(-.-) (-o-) (-.-) (-.-) (-_-)
(0_0) (-.-) (-_-) (-.-) (UwU)
They snore very loudly.

Kumquat recreation area

/(0w0)/ \(^_^)/
/(^w^)/\(^_^)\
(ToT)
Someone get that guy a friend…

Cafeteria

-(^_^)-o o-(‘O’)-o
(+~+)
Don’t eat the chicken nuggets…

Thank you for visiting the Kumquat Rehab Center! We hope to help less signatures get eaten!
michaeljackson1365
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hello everyone!

Hi! It's great to hear that you have joined to learn the code.
Dagriffpatchfan
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hello everyone!

Hi! Welcome to scratch!

I am (probably) Griffpatch's biggest fan, I mean he did comment on my profile!!!!! Please consider checking out my projects such as my SMB4 remake!
Need an image hosted? Click here
If I wrote something, and then you wrote something back, if I don't respond, feel free to send me the topic link and a reminder on my Profile page