Discuss Scratch

Scratcher
500+ posts

Punk Rock and Emo Rock Topic

Yoshkid0909 wrote:

My favorite punk/emo bands are definitely Bad Brains, Orchid, Pig Destroyer, Napalm Death, American Football, MCR, Midori, Discordance Axis, Deafheaven, Misfits, Converge, Rites of Spring, Fall Out Boy, Paramore, Motion City Soundtrack, Dead Kennedys & Nails <3
Finally, a fellow Rites of Spring fan!

^^^^^ Below this line is a signature. It doesn't have anything to do with the post above.
Highlight, shift, and press down

I'm trying to get into hip hop
Ocular
Punk/Emo Rock Topic
Any pronouns

Just a MegaMix of No Big Deal that I made as a tribute to Amphibia

for you making it all the way down here, i should award you
here's my 69th post: https://scratch-mit-edu.ezproxy.canberra.edu.au/discuss/topic/565840/?page=8#post-5880878
noice
Scratcher
500+ posts

Nes1Owe_Alt wrote:

Lobotomy for Dummies is a pretty good song
If you liked that song, you should check out other songs from the album Broadcast to the World like “Postcards from Hell” and “The Walking Dead”

^^^^^ Below this line is a signature. It doesn't have anything to do with the post above.

Ocular
Punk/Emo Rock Topic
Any pronouns

here's my 69th post: https://scratch-mit-edu.ezproxy.canberra.edu.au/discuss/topic/565840/?page=8#post-5880878
noice
Scratcher
500+ posts

Some of my favorite punk and emo bands: Green Day, My Chemical Romance, Blink-182, The Casper Fight Scene, Higher Power, Descendents, Discharge, Antioch Arrow, and The Used.

Ocular
Punk/Emo Rock Topic
Any pronouns

noice
boi341_
Scratcher
18 posts

some of my favorite punk/emo bands are Green Day, Fall Out Boy, blink-182, (or as my dad calls them, stink-182), and Paramore
Scratcher
500+ posts

boi341_ wrote:

some of my favorite punk/emo bands are Green Day, Fall Out Boy, blink-182, (or as my dad calls them, stink-182), and Paramore
those are some great bands! stink-182 is funny and will now forever be a part of this forum topic's lore lol

Ocular
Punk/Emo Rock Topic
Any pronouns

noice
boi341_
Scratcher
18 posts

41919 wrote:

boi341_ wrote:

those are some great bands! stink-182 is funny and will now forever be a part of this forum topic's lore lol
*victory music* LETZ GOOOO STINK-182

edit: if u couldnt tell my dad doesnt like blink-182 lmao

Last edited by boi341_ (Oct. 17, 2024 20:21:00)

Scratcher
500+ posts

boi341_ wrote:

41919 wrote:

boi341_ wrote:

The world was on the verge of death. Giant rat monster creatures were eating the Earth slowly but surely. Then, Stink-182 came along. They stunk so bad that they drove away the rats, who normally loved horrid smells, to Mars.

Ocular
Punk/Emo Rock Topic
Any pronouns

noice
Scratcher
500+ posts

boi341_ wrote:

*snip*
edit: if u couldnt tell my dad doesnt like blink-182 lmao
I think anyone could tell tbh

Ocular
Punk/Emo Rock Topic
Any pronouns

noice
boi341_
Scratcher
18 posts

41919 wrote:

boi341_ wrote:

41919 wrote:

boi341_ wrote:

The world was on the verge of death. Giant rat monster creatures were eating the Earth slowly but surely. Then, Stink-182 came along. They stunk so bad that they drove away the rats, who normally loved horrid smells, to Mars.
XD bro wut
Scratcher
500+ posts

boi341_ wrote:

41919 wrote:

boi341_ wrote:

41919 wrote:

boi341_ wrote:

XD bro wut
idk that's just the first thing I thought of XD

Ocular
Punk/Emo Rock Topic
Any pronouns

noice
Nes1Owe_Alt
Scratcher
1000+ posts

41919 wrote:

boi341_ wrote:

41919 wrote:

boi341_ wrote:

TF2 lore-ahh story

Generation VII (7): the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
Shift+Down to scroll
thousandth post
Join the Cult of Arceus
Vote on what I do for my 50 follower special right here!
The only time a lawyer can cry is when it's all over. -Diego Armando, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Trials and Tribulations

Hey there! I'm 暗闇 (Kurayami) (or 暗 (Kurai) for short). I'm lazy, smort smart, and I'm a certified Iono simp. I won the Johns Hopkins University Grand Honor Award in 2022 and I'm very proud of it. I'm also (very) forgetful, as the random layout of my siggy shows. And autistic. And did I mention forgetful?

Kumquats beware, for Matt Engarde's cat, Shoe, protects my siggy.
Scratcher
500+ posts

bump

Ocular
Punk/Emo Rock Topic
Any pronouns

noice
Scratcher
500+ posts

bumping bumpity do

Ocular
Punk/Emo Rock Topic
Any pronouns

noice
sabrinachichi
Scratcher
100+ posts

finally a rock forum thank god i can actually talk here. anyways rock wise n stuff i listen to twenty one pilots, mcr, paramore, fall out boy, and p!atd but everything after doab (death of a bachelor) really sucks lol

Last edited by sabrinachichi (Yesterday 13:05:05)

|INFP-T|she/her/hers|12|top three artists i listen to are twenty one pilots, mcr, and porter robinson|artist|drummer|
my brain is 90% lyrics at this point :\
100th post
the images stopped working…sadness
Scratcher
500+ posts

sabrinachichi wrote:

finally a rock forum thank god i can actually talk here. anyways rock wise n stuff i listen to twenty one pilots, mcr, paramore, fall out boy, and p!atd but everything after doab (death of a bachelor) really sucks lol
Cool! Are there any particular reasons why you like them?

Ocular
Punk/Emo Rock Topic
Any pronouns

noice