Discuss Scratch

o97doge
Scratcher
500+ posts

eSpeak.sb3 alpha: eSpeak for TurboWarp

eSpeak.sb3 is an eSpeak extension for TurboWarp, based off mespeak.js, a JavaScript eSpeak port.
eSpeak is a speech synthesizer that doesn't require an internet connection.
This extension requires itself to be unsandboxed.

How to install:
  1. Go to https://codeberg.org/ACat/TurboWarp-Extensions/src/branch/main/espeak.js.
  2. Click the download button.
  3. Upload the extension to a Scratch mod. (Make sure to check the “Load as unsandboxed” checkbox.)
  4. You're done!

Everything below this point is not part of the post above, as everything beyond this point is a signature.
The gist of that link is that a signature is text that is added automatically to every post a Scratcher makes; you're allowed to advertise and do whatever you want in it as long as it follows the Community Guidelines.
You can use SHIFT+DOWN or an addon to navigate through this signature.

Click the button that says “LibreKitten” to go to LibreKitten, my TurboWarp/Scratch mod.
How did you find out about the Discussion Forums?
First it was the purple people were complaining about, then the AI art, now forumers are complaining about slang made up by little kids?!

I found this masterpiece of a post:

Gamer_Logan819 wrote:

(#7)

EDawg2011 wrote:

Gamer_Logan819 wrote:

I think it’s snap!.
This is Scratch, not Snap.
Is that the case though? Is it really? Or is it just a figment of your imagination? What if scratch never existed, and you’re just hallucinating? All of these people you’ve met, they might not be anything more than a figment of your imagination? And now that you know this, you have to ask yourself the question: is scratch real? Are you truly on an online platform named scratch? Or are you dreaming, seeing this so-called “programming for kids platform” in a completely different way from everybody else? How can you fully be sure you’re not hallucinating? How can you be so sure that there is a real thing called scratch?

a woam ate the rest of my signature
DaJoisright
Scratcher
68 posts

eSpeak.sb3 alpha: eSpeak for TurboWarp

Thats rly cool!

Hi, I am DaJoisright! I help in PPTBF, SDS, and have helped in, Scratch camp, and wellness month! I am helping people out in forms as well! I am an active community helper and manage in countless studios! I also make studio thumbnails! Have a great rest of your day | Profile | Scratch Stats | My first animation | Followers |