Discuss Scratch

The_Happy_TV
Scratcher
19 posts

⟨⟨ New issue: Unable to save projects - SOLUTION ⟩⟩

Another fix, just use turbowarp to develop the game.
ThisIsTemp1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The_Happy_TV wrote:

Another fix, just use turbowarp to develop the game.

Not everyone can access Turbowarp.

This post may have inaccurate info. If so, bear with me.

Welcome to my signature. If you notice the line there, that ends my post, and begins my signature! Use Ctrl+Shift+Down to see the rest of it!
My signature can be as offtopic as I want it to be,as long as it doesn't break the community guidelines!

Made my PFP great again

An potato resides in my signature but left my milestone, how nice.

:100th post
500th post

I like doing schoolwork and foruming.
—————————–
/potato \ Potato's house.
——————————

This potato will hopefully one day become a real one.
This was on trending for hurricane search results:https://scratch-mit-edu.ezproxy.canberra.edu.au/projects/1024508037/ (I can advertise here)

Ffgwqedg
Scratcher
5 posts

now it gives me an asset error why cant i save projects anymore
SuperStrongCoder
Scratcher
4 posts

I had trouble saving my project, so i tried to use griffpatch's solution. Logged out then in on a new tab and tried saving again. Didn't work tried again several times and tried downloading the project into my computer then into a new project. still didn't save :C
Papermario137_1
Scratcher
6 posts

Say {code: “Forbidden”, message: “”}
rikki_altimate
Scratcher
57 posts

silly little lolcannian, creator of Archiredture, developing AIFSTTIR: Cruel Frictions and Archiredture: The Movie

housing <÷_÷>

defender camp ( >=3 ) ( >=3 ) ( >=3 ) ( >=3 ) ( >=3 ) ( >=3 ) ( >=3 ) ( >=3 ) ( >=3 ) ( >=3 )
defender camp ( >=3 ) ( >=3 ) ( >=3 ) ( >=3 ) ( >=3 ) ( >=3 ) ( >=3 ) ( >=3 ) ( >=3 ) ( >=3 )

gertrude has been given a house. he is my kumquat guard
also we have 30 scratch cat defenders now
join my old wip card game here https://scratch-mit-edu.ezproxy.canberra.edu.au/discuss/topic/726178/
AstraLunI
Scratcher
100+ posts

THANK YOU! Every change i make in my project has no problem until i change something in the costumes/backdrops

Ayyy Glad to see ya! Hope your doing alright! Also, Mind Scrolling Down?

NEVER WORK AT A ROBLOX MCDONALDS I BEG YOU YOUR GONNA REGRET IT.

- AstraLunI, Person Who Worked At A Roblox McDonalds.
Ffgwqedg
Scratcher
5 posts

this also applies to sounds as well
-PonyCoder-
Scratcher
2 posts

Eyo ya'll! I've tried this 4 times, FOUR And IT STILL DIDN'T WORK! PLS FIX THIS Scratch team!

Last edited by -PonyCoder- (Aug. 27, 2024 18:20:33)

Magudragon
Scratcher
500+ posts

Welp, this topic aged like cheese.

My Multi-Fandom M.A.P got rehosted: https://scratch-mit-edu.ezproxy.canberra.edu.au/projects/1059809350
The deadline was July 30th, there is only one finished part, I am not a popular Scratcher so please join the rehost
for extra information, this M.A.P was for @OrionOdyssey 's 1.3k animation contest: https://scratch-mit-edu.ezproxy.canberra.edu.au/projects/1040215751 , there are only 16 parts, so each person would've still got a good amount of the prize, as seen on the Sonic 2 box art “Don't just sit there and waste your precious time, when you want to do something, do it when you can, it's the only way to live a life without regrets” but now it's too late…
Before someone reports this, a moderator said that advertising in signatures is allowed.
AstraLunI
Scratcher
100+ posts

AstraLunI wrote:

THANK YOU! Every change i make in my project has no problem until i change something in the costumes/backdrops
nvm. i said thank you for nothing. WHY CANT I SAVEEEEEE

Ayyy Glad to see ya! Hope your doing alright! Also, Mind Scrolling Down?

NEVER WORK AT A ROBLOX MCDONALDS I BEG YOU YOUR GONNA REGRET IT.

- AstraLunI, Person Who Worked At A Roblox McDonalds.
KFUNGAMING
Scratcher
1 post

D-ScratchNinja wrote:

The Issue

Many people have reported getting an error message when trying to save a project after creating or editing a costume or sound (and if you checked the console in your browser's developer tools, seeing a 403 Forbidden error).

Temporary Solution

Until it is fixed, this can be worked around in a surprisingly simple way: signing out and signing back in. I know, it seems crazy, right? But I had this problem, tried it, and it fixed it, so that's the first thing I'd do if you're having this problem.

Warning:
If you sign out from the editor, Scratch will kick you back to the home page and you will lose your changes. Instead, open a new browser tab, go to Scratch, then sign out and back in again. When you switch back to the tab with the editor, try saving again and it should work.

STILL NOT WORKING
Ffgwqedg
Scratcher
5 posts

always check the console and click the try again button to see whats causing this
-Nether_Portal-
Scratcher
38 posts

D-ScratchNinja wrote:

The Issue

Many people have reported getting an error message when trying to save a project after creating or editing a costume or sound (and if you checked the console in your browser's developer tools, seeing a 403 Forbidden error).

Temporary Solution

Until it is fixed, this can be worked around in a surprisingly simple way: signing out and signing back in. I know, it seems crazy, right? But I had this problem, tried it, and it fixed it, so that's the first thing I'd do if you're having this problem.

Warning:
If you sign out from the editor, Scratch will kick you back to the home page and you will lose your changes. Instead, open a new browser tab, go to Scratch, then sign out and back in again. When you switch back to the tab with the editor, try saving again and it should work.

I'm sorry but this does NOT work at all.
jimy2021
Scratcher
2 posts

The workaround did not work for me. Please help. Please fix the bug, I cannot save my projects

Last edited by jimy2021 (Aug. 27, 2024 18:37:15)

Florieheart
Scratcher
5 posts

I literally have only two sprites with nothing in or on them, no audio, nothing. I've tried logging out and it's still not working.
_ZuwQ
Scratcher
33 posts

It's happening again. Logging out and in again doesn't work. It saves fine when I edit the code though. I was lucky that I saved a few minutes before it broke.
Contact me on my profile if you find a solution.

Turi ip ip

My best project so far

Want to know how to get into any Scratch account without a password? Click here!
Florieheart
Scratcher
5 posts

Why-

Last edited by Florieheart (Aug. 27, 2024 18:55:45)

Ffgwqedg
Scratcher
5 posts

outdated. it works now
ThisIsTemp1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ffgwqedg wrote:

outdated. it works now

It works again?

This post may have inaccurate info. If so, bear with me.

Welcome to my signature. If you notice the line there, that ends my post, and begins my signature! Use Ctrl+Shift+Down to see the rest of it!
My signature can be as offtopic as I want it to be,as long as it doesn't break the community guidelines!

Made my PFP great again

An potato resides in my signature but left my milestone, how nice.

:100th post
500th post

I like doing schoolwork and foruming.
—————————–
/potato \ Potato's house.
——————————

This potato will hopefully one day become a real one.
This was on trending for hurricane search results:https://scratch-mit-edu.ezproxy.canberra.edu.au/projects/1024508037/ (I can advertise here)