Discuss Scratch

firefloss20
Scratcher
16 posts

Backpack's Broken

Guys, this is the UNLUCKIEST DAY OF MY LIFE! My sandwich fell, My mom interrupted my upcoming projects 2 times! But the baddest thing of all is something you guys rarely never get. You see, I wanted to use music for my upcoming projects but it just says ‘Error Loading backpack". Don’t make fun of me but I got it 345654 TIMES! No matter what music I choose, IT JUST SAYS THE SAME THING. Can you PLEASE discuss and help me with this dumb Scratch situation?
firefloss22
Scratcher
8 posts

Backpack's Broken

firefloss20 wrote:

Guys, this is the UNLUCKIEST DAY OF MY LIFE! My sandwich fell, My mom interrupted my upcoming projects 2 times! But the baddest thing of all is something you guys rarely never get. You see, I wanted to use music for my upcoming projects but it just says ‘Error Loading backpack". Don’t make fun of me but I got it 345654 TIMES! No matter what music I choose, IT JUST SAYS THE SAME THING. Can you PLEASE discuss and help me with this dumb Scratch situation?

Same with me, I got it a dozen of times and I am STILL waiting for something to already happen.
musicROCKS013
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Backpack's Broken

Doing it over and over isn’t going to help. This topic might be able to help you solve this problem.

Last edited by musicROCKS013 (July 2, 2022 20:05:21)

Shift + Down arrow to see the rest of my signature

Hello Scratch Team. You have been pushing a liberal political agenda on this site for far too long. This site should stay out of politics. People should be able to still post their political opinions, but there shouldn’t be any “official” political stance or Scratch. The ST is not going to change this on their own, and shoot down any attempts asking them to change. Please put this in your signature if you agree that

Scratch should be politically neutral.

The ST’s biggest defense is that they’re being welcoming, but they can be perfectly welcoming of all people and stay out of politics. Scratch is about coding, and that should be the Scratch Team’s biggest concern to maintain.

This is my signature. I am allowed to adertize here.

_______________\/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/
Please Click —> This project is literally my life's work. <— Please Click
_______________^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Jenny LeClue is the best
HandsomeAdamo
Scratcher
3 posts

Backpack's Broken

I tried too. But I didn't put music on my latest project because the same thing happened to me. I will try to fix it later.

firefloss20
Scratcher
16 posts

Backpack's Broken

I know. But my big question is. Will "Error Loading Backpack' be no more?
AmineHan
Scratcher
2 posts

Backpack's Broken

Hey there, I have been working on a school project this week for my teacher and that same thing happened again. I got here by A little notification about A weird discussion room about a 'Backpack Error". If you guys have that error. You can obviously refresh the page or go and use turbowrap.

forever
set video transparency to () %
end
AmineHan
Scratcher
2 posts

Backpack's Broken

You can also

ask [Why is there an error with my backpack?] and wait
Angela_CookieZ
Scratcher
47 posts

Backpack's Broken

AmineHan wrote:

Hey there, I have been working on a school project this week for my teacher and that same thing happened again. I got here by A little notification about A weird discussion room about a 'Backpack Error". If you guys have that error. You can obviously refresh the page or go and use turbowrap.

forever
end

That literally doesn't work, do you think we haven't tried that already?
firefloss22
Scratcher
8 posts

Backpack's Broken

I agree. All he is just doing is random blocks that might not make any sense!
firefloss20
Scratcher
16 posts

Backpack's Broken

Angela_CookieZ wrote:

AmineHan wrote:

forever
end

That literally doesn't work, do you think we haven't tried that already?

But at some point, Turbowarp does really work. But the block he put doesn't make sense.
HandsomeAdamo
Scratcher
3 posts

Backpack's Broken

firefloss20
Scratcher
16 posts

Backpack's Broken

BUT WHY IS ERROR LOADING BACKPACK ALWAYS SHOWING UP EVERY TIME WE USE MUSIC. DOES SCRATCH HAVE A FAKE CORONAVIRUS OR WHAT!

firefloss20
Scratcher
16 posts

Backpack's Broken

WHY DO THESE STUPID SCRATCH ERRORS TARGET ME THESE DAYS!

HandsomeAdamo
Scratcher
3 posts

Backpack's Broken

I think it may be a virus or something. But maybe we can send messages to the scratch team on how they can fix it?

yavuz61035
Scratcher
500+ posts

Backpack's Broken

maybe your backpack is too big, try deleting some stuff

i am yavuz61035!

i like birds (especially budgies) | my studio is here! | a project i was working on, mine game! | pronouns: he/him/they/blabla ok just use anything please stop reading this part | my 100th post! | be moist wet | musicROCKS013 predicts the future

fun fact: my pfp has pride month forever
a link

little social experiment corner:
increase gen thingy:
gen: 14
gen: 14
gen: 11
bandrock238
Scratcher
5 posts

Backpack's Broken

firefloss22 wrote:

firefloss20 wrote:

Guys, this is the UNLUCKIEST DAY OF MY LIFE! my chome says no internet! and when the wifi is on i was backpacking numberblock 640 and will not let me! im

Same with my sis, she got it a dozen of times and she's STILL waiting for something to already happen.

Last edited by bandrock238 (July 3, 2022 16:42:27)

u
bandrock238
Scratcher
5 posts

Backpack's Broken

bandrock238 wrote:

firefloss22 wrote:

firefloss20 wrote:

Guys, this is the UNLUCKIEST DAY OF MY LIFE! my chome says no internet! and when the wifi is on i was backpacking numberblock 640 and will not let me! im

Same with my sis, she got it a dozen of times and she's STILL waiting for something to already happen.

u
YoshiGirl153
Scratcher
500+ posts

Backpack's Broken

Here is a topic that you can look at about this ongoing issue: https://scratch-mit-edu.ezproxy.canberra.edu.au/discuss/topic/615428/

This is my signature! Don't get mad at me or anyone else for advertising here.
If I don't respond to a post right away, I'm probably in school at the moment or busy with something else.

Hello there fellow forumer, I am Yoshe/YoshePop! (she/her)
I enjoy making animations, coding, and playing rhythm games!
I have many games, animations, and more on my profile, including a bunch of misc projects if you wanna check those out!
I have an object show in the making, and are currently working on episode 2.1! (Should be out soon, lol)
Check out my profile if this sounds cool!