Discuss Scratch

bonniethebunny34
Scratcher
22 posts

'Nights at Fazbear High' needs YOU! (OPEN)

EDIT: I've removed the animation role for jump-scares due to reading the post that a member of the scratch team linked in the comments below. as of that, it will only review a ‘Game Over’ when the rock is taken from it's pedestal. I've also decided that this will be a ‘Comedy’ game. no graphic stuff. so if you're for scenery, make sure to use bright colors! (especially in the office!)

HELLO FRIENDS.

'Nights at Fazbear High' is a game based on my RP Studio ‘ Fazbear High school’
group is here: https://scratch-mit-edu.ezproxy.canberra.edu.au/studios/3007037/

This game will require ALOT of helpers. from the models, scripting, to picking the characters. i will list ALL the roles and who has what role.

Story Line

Fazbear High. ‘Building a better pizza place.’ is hiring a new security guard to watch the whole academy. Surprisingly, you decide to jump in due to not being able to attend as a student or teacher. You thought this would be easy, as this was the most protective place in Animatronica. But suddenly, the Headteacher tells you that EVERY animatronic attending has a special microchip stuck to their arm (it doesn't hurt them one bit. they can't even feel it!) and some weird glowing rock powers them all. if this ‘rock’ was stolen from its power pedestal, all the animatronics attending would DIE. The headteacher even told you that YOU had to have one on you, otherwise they would think that YOU did it. even if you didn't. you promise her that you would keep very close eye on the establishment. Turns out she gave you no weapons. close the doors, watch the cameras, and keep the rock safe until 7:00AM. GOOD LUCK…

Roles

To own a scenery or model role, you MUST have experience in art and animation. please do not use the scratch paint section.
To own a scripting role, you HAVE TO know scratch scripting.

Scenery-
Model (map)-
Model (The shadow)-
Model (Robber)-
Model (The rock)-
Animation (camera up/down)-
Scripting- D4RKfr0st3vEr
Producer- Bonniethebunny34 (me! )
Co-producer (this is a very important role. If you want this role, we will discuss it.)-
Phone call (Female ONLY. must sound 16 or over. I will email you the script)-

Please note that this isn't first come, first serve. i will check profiles.
if you are doing models or scenery, please EMAIL me the models/scenery. DO NOT PUBLISH AS A SCRATCH PROJECT.
My email (models/scenery/jumpscares ONLY): Princesshanayd@gmail.com (my mum set up my email dont judge me)

Beta testing

Beta testing is not for fun. It's for checking for bugs and glitches. If you want to beta test, you must let me know of any bugs that appear in the game and i will talk to the scripter of the game. do not fix them yourself. beta testing is for everyone. do not comment suggestions or bugs that have been mentioned numerous times. i will cancel the production of the game if i get flooded with this type of stuff.

please PM me if you have any questions about the game. Thanks!
-Bonniethebunny34

Last edited by bonniethebunny34 (Sept. 14, 2016 15:14:06)

Sabanbrands22
Scratcher
57 posts

No Thanks, plus Scratch has issued a whole “No FNAF” policy due to the sheer “Scariness” in the games.

My browser / operating system: Windows NT 10.0, Chrome 80.0.3987.122, Flash 25.0 (release 0)
Paddle2See
Scratch Team
1000+ posts

Sabanbrands22 wrote:

No Thanks, plus Scratch has issued a whole “No FNAF” policy due to the sheer “Scariness” in the games.
Not exactly - but there are some restrictions described in more detail here…

https://scratch-mit-edu.ezproxy.canberra.edu.au/discuss/topic/168506/

Scratch Team Member, kayak and pickleball enthusiast, cat caregiver.

This is my forum signature! On a forum post, it is okay for Scratchers to advertise in their forum signature. The signature is the stuff that shows up below the horizontal line on the post. It will show up on every post I make.
(credit to Za-Chary)

;
D4RKfr0st3vEr
Scratcher
100+ posts

I'll be a scripter. A link to a game that proves my skill: https://scratch-mit-edu.ezproxy.canberra.edu.au/projects/116621972/

Find out if I'm online; just click below!

bonniethebunny34
Scratcher
22 posts

D4RKfr0st3vEr wrote:

I'll be a scripter. A link to a game that proves my skill: https://scratch-mit-edu.ezproxy.canberra.edu.au/projects/116621972/

Alright! plus, i played your game before i even made this thread, it's awesome!