Discuss Scratch

glados10
Scratcher
69 posts

The Minecraft: Pocket Edition Thread

I've tried Minecraft Pocket Edition, and I can see why people like it. It's actually kinda cool how they were able to come out with a version for phones/tablets! But the controls are so small, and it's barely updated. Well, last time I checked it was. My sister is a whiz at it, me…I die in two seconds. :T

being meguca is suffering
Scratcher1002
Scratcher
1000+ posts

glados10 wrote:

I've tried Minecraft Pocket Edition, and I can see why people like it. It's actually kinda cool how they were able to come out with a version for phones/tablets! But the controls are so small, and it's barely updated. Well, last time I checked it was. My sister is a whiz at it, me…I die in two seconds. :T
You can change the button size.
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Version 1.0.0:
The end! We've been wanting it!
-Elytra
-End Cities
-Ender Chests
-Ender Pearls and Eyes of Ender
-Shulkers
-Endermites
-Of course! The ENDER DRAGON.
-Purpur, end stone bricks and end crystals
Performance fixes
Seed library! Get awesome seeds!

Much more!

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4, Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 NVMe (1TB), like 10 mismatched Corsair fans, 360mm Corsair AIO that I forgot the name of.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, the Touhou Project series and Terraria.

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment to protect this siggy but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me. Perhaps it was the untold events of September 9th, 2018.
09penguin
Scratcher
34 posts

We want parrots! We want parrots!
(What? I like parrots! How come everyone else gets parrots and we don't?)

Penguin out
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

09penguin wrote:

We want parrots! We want parrots!
(What? I like parrots! How come everyone else gets parrots and we don't?)
V 1.2.x has parrots, Evokers, Vindicators, Vexes, command blocks and loads more.
Any ravine seeds?

Last edited by 78ch3 (Nov. 15, 2017 20:21:52)

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4, Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 NVMe (1TB), like 10 mismatched Corsair fans, 360mm Corsair AIO that I forgot the name of.

Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment to protect this siggy but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me. Perhaps it was the untold events of September 9th, 2018.
TheCodeCrafter78
Scratcher
16 posts

Minecraft pocket edition just got a brand spankin' new update, but the interface kind of stinks…
I LOVE using command blocks to make mods…
I have made many mods and basically know the code of Minecraft PE…
PE is the best version! It's inexpensive, and offers many things that the PC has! Just needs more updates…
TheCodeCrafter78
Scratcher
16 posts

This new update added-
-Parrots
-New User Interface (I HATE THIS!)
-Fireworks (REALLY COVETED!)
-Armor Stands
-Elytra Booster fireworks..(not sure how that works, yet)
-THOUSANDS (yep, that's NOT a typo) of bug fixes
-Coarse dirt (good if you don't like the look of grass, but still like the dirt texture…)
-Zombie villager spawn egg (not really something we were asking for, but why not?)

NEW COMMANDS to use in your creations with command blocks.. These include-

Additions to the /weather command
/tickingarea (can be used to find block updates, similar to the observer block…)

…and MUCH MUCH MORE!
This was an OK update, but the new interface kinda stinks… I was getting SO used to the OLD interface!
TheCodeCrafter78
Scratcher
16 posts

Scratcher1002 wrote:

sbonnett9 wrote:

Be careful if you update your mcpe! i lost all my worlds and when i tried to make new ones, it crashed,
it was probably too good for my old ipad. XD just be careful guys!
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▐▐▐▐▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐░▐▐▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐░░▐▐▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐░░░▐▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐░░░░░░▐▐░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐░░░░░░░░░▐▐░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐░░░░░░░░░░░▐▐░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▐▐▐▐▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▐░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐░░░░░░░░░▐▐▐▐▐░▐▐░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐░░▐▐░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐░░░░▐▐░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐░░░░░░░░░░▐▐░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▐░░░░░░
░░░░░▐▐▐▐░░▐▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▐░░░░░
░░░░▐▐▐▐▐▐▐░░░░░░▐▐▐▐▐░░░░░░▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐░░░░░
░░░░▐▐░░▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐░░░▐▐░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐░▐▐▐▐░░░▐▐░░░░░░░
░░░░▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐░░░░░░░░░▐▐░░░░░
░░▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▐▐░░░
░▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▐░░
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▐▐▐▐▐▐░
░░░░░░░▐▐▐░░░░░░░▐▐▐▐▐▐▐░░░░░░▐▐▐▐▐▐░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐░▐▐░░░░░░
░░░░▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐░▐▐▐░░░░
░░░▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐░░░░░▐▐░░░
░░▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐░░░░░░░░░░░▐▐░░
░▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▐░
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▐▐▐
░░░░░▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐░░░░░░░░▐▐▐░░░░▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▐▐░▐▐▐▐▐░▐▐▐▐▐░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▐▐▐▐▐░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▐▐▐▐▐░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▐▐▐▐░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▐▐▐░░░▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐░░▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐░░░░▐▐▐░░▐▐▐▐▐▐▐░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░▐▐░░▐▐░░░░▐▐░░▐▐▐▐▐░░▐▐░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░▐▐░░▐▐░░░░▐▐░░▐▐▐▐▐░░▐▐░░░░░░░░░
░░░░▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐░░▐▐░░░░▐▐░░░░░▐▐░░▐▐▐▐▐▐▐░░░░
░░░░▐▐░░░░░░░░▐▐░░░░▐▐░░░░░▐▐░░▐▐░░░▐▐░░░░
░░░░▐▐░░░░░░░░▐▐░░░░▐▐░░░░░▐▐░░▐▐░░░▐▐░░░░
░░░░▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐░░▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐░░░░░▐▐░░▐▐▐▐▐▐▐░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
Nah, already updated, I kept my worlds, but now I gotta wait until they fix it. It's almost unplayable in this form. On the rare occasion that you actually get into a world, it's stable enough, but the problem is getting to that point.

Well, that's true… MCPE does have a few glitches… (actually, that's an understatement..)
TheCodeCrafter78
Scratcher
16 posts

HA HA it's MINECRAFT!
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I have 1.2.8, which is the 0.13.1 of the non-alphas. Remember how 0.13.1 was super buggy? Well, same with 1.2.8. At least I made this amazing skin: https://www.tynker.com/minecraft/api/skin?t=dl&id=5a9e287c1c36d17f5f8b456e . Save the image, go to Minecraft PE, select custom skin, select choose new skin, select the newly added image and select the look. I chose the second option, because the neck looks bad.

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I want shields! And frogs, they are apparently adding those.

78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Update 1.6 added barrier blocks, phantoms (beware, insomniacs) and a few performance fixes. Barrier blocks are super glitchy though.

Wackyduck2020
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hey can some people please suggest me some PE servers?

IF YOU ARENT IN THE WACKYDUCK2020 FAN CLUB WHERE ARE YOU
Hacker_1776
Scratcher
36 posts

Well…

I was looking at this topic, and thought about commenting, but then I realized that I am a deserter for switching over to java edition.

Java is better, though. PE got boring ever since they merged it into bedrock edition.

signature.exe has stopped working
He's dead, Jim.
SuperDoom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hacker_1776 wrote:

signature.exe has stopped working
He's dead, Jim.
To make a signature, go to the discussion homepage, scroll down to the bottom, and click the link that says “change my signature”.

How is this so hard to comprehend?

WARNING: Anything I post is either stupid, sarcastic, or ironic. I am not to be taken seriously. Feel free to make fun of me for anything I say.
“Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.”
essentiallibertyisfreedomofspeech~Benjamin Franklin (This is my motto for replying to suggestions.)
As of 83G1NN1NG/0F/71M3, I use color #322F31 for my posts. If it's a link, I use #1AA0D8.
CLICK THIS LINK TO INSTANTLY CRASH THE SERVERS
Alexa, play Space Invaders.
As of November 7th, 2019, I have my computer back.
I'm awake from 11:00 AM to 11:30 PM CST (12:00 PM to 12:30 AM EST). Please be more active during that time.
I've moved to -THENEXT_LEVEL-.
Morimop
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ha.
I played PE.
PE is usually good. Unless you don't press the wrong button.
seed:nyan

Last edited by Morimop (Nov. 24, 2019 18:13:02)

i literally have nothing to write here. huh.
accountcraft123
Scratcher
100+ posts

The title should be changed to Minecraft BEDROCK edition because of the “Better Together” update.

Last edited by kaj (Tomorrow 00:00:00)
accountcraft123
==========================================
—->profile<—-

Unfortunately, only a small percentage of my project views are actually following me. So, please consider following me. It's free and you can always change your mind. Scratch sometimes glitches and unfollows you so make sure to check and see if you are still following me.
Highlight this and press shift + down arrow to view my full signature.
The Road to 500 Posts
██████████████████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

Yay you did it!
Let me know by giving me an internet!
Devin_Scratch
Scratcher
25 posts

accountcraft123 wrote:

The title should be changed to Minecraft BEDROCK edition because of the “Better Together” update.
Ya, change to bedrock cuz i play mostly on switch but a little on my tablet and its the same account.

Use Shift+Down to see the rest of my signature!
On Start: :: hat events
Forever If <(Nearest Creature :: sensing)=[Evil Kumquat]> then {
Engage Lasers :: #000000
}else{
Continue Scan :: #000000
} :: control cap

//Use [code] [/code] to type code like this:
//-Snip-
Gif.prototype.flip{
println("(╯⌐■ ͜ʖ■)╯︵ ┻━┻");
file=this.f;
f.flip(H);
};
g = new Gif;
g.upload(Users/devin/downloads/file.gif);
//-Snip-
//This is not actual code
BE MOIST
Wackyduck2020
Scratcher
100+ posts

Who likes the nether update?

IF YOU ARENT IN THE WACKYDUCK2020 FAN CLUB WHERE ARE YOU
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

accountcraft123 wrote:

I don’t think the creator of the topic is active anymore.